- A rare, atmospheric etching by one of our best-loved British artists
- Inspired by Rembrandt's Christ in the Storm on the Sea of Galilee (1654/55)
- Signed and numbered 11 of 50.
- Sheet measures H29cm x W38cm
- Framed dimensions: H40cm x W50cm
MEET THE MAKER
One of the most significant British artists of the twentieth century, Moore was born in Yorkshire. Following injury in the First World War, he studied at the Royal College of Art, going on to achieve international acclaim as a world-class sculptor and painter. Along with the human form, landscape was important to Moore and his work is often associated with nature, the human body and the many parallels he found between the two.
Delivery for this item will be quoted prior to confirmation of order.